DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI absence of customer service response

RTBrown55

Reactions
All I can say is "WOW!" I sent two messages to DJI customer support and each one was completely ignored. I received no response to either of my messages. It's going on two weeks now, and DJI has not responded. I am very surprised at that absence of customer service. I've never seen anything like it. I'm thinking that because of that, I'm getting rid of my new Mavic Pro.

Reactions: Former Member
This why I bought an Autel Evo. It may not have the same craftsmanship quality as a DJI product but the customer service is amazing... 7 days / 24 hours and you can even chat with them from the website. They respond quickly by email as well.

Guys no need in getting snippy at each other but at the same time he is right RT there is no need in starting multiple threads on the same subject .Just start one and stay in that one as it helps keep down the clutter.
:)

Reactions: RTBrown55
Guys no need in getting snippy at each other but at the same time he is right RT there is no need in starting multiple threads on the same subject .Just start one and stay in that one as it helps keep down the clutter.
:)
I'm sorry. I did not mean to clog up the pipes. It is just I am so beside myself over such poor customer service that I could have never imagined, I just had to tell someone... I did not think about posting in a previous thread... I 'm sorry.

I'm sorry. I did not mean to clog up the pipes. It is just I am so beside myself over such poor customer service that I could have never imagined, I just had to tell someone... I did not think about posting in a previous thread... I 'm sorry.
Is alright and if you will do a search you can't count the threads on the same issue . I have only had to deal with them 2 times and called the LA office at the time and did have to wait for a few minutes to get someone I had no issues at all .I have never used their chat or e-mailed them so can't comment on that.
I do feel for you though.

Is alright and if you will do a search you can't count the threads on the same issue . I have only had to deal with them 2 times and called the LA office at the time and did have to wait for a few minutes to get someone I had no issues at all .I have never used their chat or e-mailed them so can't comment on that.
I do feel for you though.
Yes, as you could imagine the feeling of having an expensive piece of electronic gizmo and you are left out in the dark on your own if/ when something goes wrong with it. I could not figure out how to get the thing flying for the first time out of the box. As you may know from my posts, I spent hours unsuccessfully to get it going. I'm pretty good at figuring stuff out on my own, and I did, but this was absurd. This group did help some.
Gone are the days when a complete owner manual is included with a product, unfortunately. And the on-line manual really is not all that good, in my opinion. I may have misses something, but I think not.Butthe bottom line is, DJI just simply ignored me. That's not good. I hate to have some serious issue that can not be handled on my own, as did the initial starting concern. I really wanted to like the Mavic Pro, but I just can not for the reasons I described.
Thank you for your replies and your understanding.

Reactions: dirkclod
All I can say is "WOW!" I sent two messages to DJI customer support and each one was completely ignored. I received no response to either of my messages. It's going on two weeks now, and DJI has not responded. I am very surprised at that absence of customer service. I've never seen anything like it. I'm thinking that because of that, I'm getting rid of my new Mavic Pro.

When dealing with dji, be sure to ask a question and/or make a comment that requires a detailed answer specific to your question, this way you can get past the computer automated responses and get a response from a real person

be aware, if you default to a question/comment that can be blanket answered by the automated system, you will get a copy/paste response, with your personal info adlibbed in

test it out for yourself

When dealing with dji, be sure to ask a question and/or make a comment that requires a detailed answer specific to your question, this way you can get past the computer automated responses and get a response from a real person

be aware, if you default to a question/comment that can be blanket answered by the automated system, you will get a copy/paste response, with your personal info adlibbed in

est it out for yourself

What you described is not my idea of good customer service/ support. In fact, it's bad. From a company as large as that that touts itself as a leader in it's field, it's really bad. I just sent my new Mavic Pro to the merchant I bought it from because of that poor service, and will be getting a refund. I do not wat to be subject to that kind of risk if I were to have a more serious concer. They did not even respond to my two e mails. Bye, bye, Mavic Pro!

I think there is no argument that DJI has the worst customer service (Or lack of) of any company I have ever seen.
DJI is in my humble opinion just lazy or the leaders of this organization don't want to expend serious money to make a customer services that care. I guess when you don't have competition, like DJI don't have and they run the drone business worldwide. Do they really care about quality of customer services?

Reactions: 747P4 and RTBrown55
Weird. I've dealt with dji customer service and had no problems. I think there is a real language barrier and you need to try to communicate clearly.

OP- could you post your emails you sent?

Weird. I've dealt with dji customer service and had no problems. I think there is a real language barrier and you need to try to communicate clearly.

If they're going to sell and service products in America, then maybe they need to take some English classes or hire personnel that can speak English.

Reactions: 747P4 and RTBrown55

Ahem, if you are an international company, that knows full well that their consumers of their products are not all Chinese, and there are plenty of Chinese that are educated and speak English, for one thing, I think your statement really is not a good one. I sent e mails, very clearly written e mails too, I will ad. I've no reason or need to prove that.

If they're going to sell and service products in America, then maybe they need to take some English classes or hire personnel that can speak English.
You are correct. There is no excuse for an international sales company to not have people that comprehend English. The trouble I had was, they simply never responded to my inquiries.

DJI is in my humble opinion just lazy or the leaders of this organization don't want to expend serious money to make a customer services that care. I guess when you don't have competition, like DJI don't have and they run the drone business worldwide. Do they really care about quality of customer services?
There's just no excuse for it. It's just bad.

I think there is no argument that DJI has the worst customer service (Or lack of) of any company I have ever seen.
I know it is the worst I've seen, by far. It's just so incomprehensible tome that they never responded to wo customer support e mails. It is really not good. That's why I got rid of my Mavic Pro. I do not want to have a serious problem and be left out i the cold. I'll just keep enjoying my EVO.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato