DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji App

Deaksy

Reactions
Does anybody know whether and this question might have been asked and answered but I want to know if I can use the app on my phone whilst flying and if it could be monitored on the app on a tablet at the same time?

Reactions: JCO1977
If you're usinh samsung there s a way to synchronise them. Not sure how though

Thanks for that my thinking is that if you connect both phone and tablet to the drone then when on site tether tablet to phone for wifi then you can fly through phone whilst client watches tablet.....well that's my thinking not sure whether it works though, so I was just seeing if anyone has managed to do this I'm using both samsung phone and tablet

Reactions: JCO1977
You might have a couple of options. First, a disclaimer: I have not personally tried either of these.

1. There is a dual controller mode, at least on the Mavic 2, where two controllers with two display devices can be used.

2. You could live stream to the second device.

I have managed to work this one out, for anyone else who might need to do this you can mirror your phones screen to your tablet by using both samsung flow on both devices and then cast the image across to the tablet using smart view, thanks for all help offered with this

I have managed to work this one out, for anyone else who might need to do this you can mirror your phones screen to your tablet by using both samsung flow on both devices and then cast the image across to the tablet using smart view, thanks for all help offered with this
Now I also have Samsung, both for my tab & my phone so Samsung Flow+Smart View works for me also ... but if you have other brands of Android devices, here's another solution.

Download this free app from Google Play --> ApowerMirror - Mirror&Control - Apps on Google Play & install on both devices. Start up mobile hotspot on one of the devices & connect the other to it (you can disable mobile data if you don't want internet connection) ... Start up the ApowerMirror app in both devices & from the device you fly with connect to the other device from within that app... Done, the "guest device" have the same screen as the one you fly with so others can watch the scenery.

1591301605004.png

1591301623016.png

Reactions: Deaksy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS