DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji as just released a Mavic ND Filters Set

Do you have a link?

You can find them in the DJI Store here.

Last edited:
Reactions: MavicProMX
Thanks

Has anyone managed to receive a set yet? I ordered mine from DJI on 1/13/17, but nothing yet. When I inquired, the answer was the following:

"We are very glad to inform you that most orders paid before Jan 5 have been shipped out by now.
In the meantime, we keep shipping later orders with same high efficiency.
As soon as your order ships, we will contact you via email."

Some people have received them. Check out this thread.

Reactions: MavicProMX
I have a set on the way, should be here early next week. Hopefully I can get out to test them, a broken ankle tends to limit getting around.

Mine are also coming in a week.

The long awaited DJI Mavic Pro ND Filters are now IN STOCK and ready to ship! These are DJI's own filters that have been on very limited production over the last 6 weeks.

Orders placed by 4PM PST M-F ship same day.

Link: DJI Mavic ND Filters Set (ND4/8/16) - Part 39 | Advexure
DJI-Mavic-ND-Filters-Set-Part-39_1-500x375.jpg

Do not buy these. Had mine a couple of months and the plastic lugs are not fit for purpose. Have contacted DJI for a refund but apparently they are not interested!!

Do not buy these. Had mine a couple of months and the plastic lugs are not fit for purpose. Have contacted DJI for a refund but apparently they are not interested!!

Could you please provide a bit more information on the issue you experienced? DJI did bring the ND Filters off the market for quite a while they made modifications before they began shipping again a few weeks ago.

Could you please provide a bit more information on the issue you experienced? DJI did bring the ND Filters off the market for quite a while they made modifications before they began shipping again a few weeks ago.
No case provided. Filters stuck between two sheets of sticky plastic. Not a good start. The filters themselves are thin plastic with three little plastic lugs which hold the filter on the lens. To remove from the lens these lugs have to be bent back slightly. Unfortunately due to their thin and flimsy nature after two or three uses the lugs are broken or hanging by a thread.
Th design is not fit for purpose.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121