DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic won’t recognize my Mavic 2 Pro Controller

bendhiman

Reactions
Hello all,

I was updating my Mavic 2 Pro today via iMac app DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic and I got the aircraft updated no problems but when I connect the controller via USB to the iMac the DJI assistant won’t recognize it, however the controller is still getting charged so the cable does work and it is connected to both ends :) please help

Hello all,

I was updating my Mavic 2 Pro today via iMac app DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic and I got the aircraft updated no problems but when I connect the controller via USB to the iMac the DJI assistant won’t recognize it, however the controller is still getting charged so the cable does work and it is connected to both ends :) please help
It should only be connected via the side USB port. Do not connect it via the full sized USB port on the bottom

It should only be connected via the side USB port. Do not connect it via the full sized USB port on the bottom
Yes sir, I did connect it via the micro usb connection on the side by the return to home button.

Bad cable perhaps, or dirty data contacts?

There used to be problems updating the AC OTA with the app, but not for the remote. Have you tried that?

I’ve had this happen once, was a bad cable from iPhone > controller. Just swap it.

Hi,
I don't know if you've tried it yet but first start the DJI Assistant 2, then turn on the controller and finally, turn it on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu