DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 gives "Cannot load firmware list, please retry"

Robert S

Reactions
I have tried multiple times to update my firmware with DJI Assistant and have got this message. I tried to do it through DJI Go 4 and it also didn't update. Any thoughts? Is the problem with the DJI server?

It sounds like it. There is a lot of new drone owners out there trying to update I guess! Wait till later, or early in the morning and try again.

I had the same issue... I just wrote it off to my ageing Mac!! :) Ahhh... the joy of shared problems.

I just downloaded the latest version 1.2.0 and so far so good. I'm refreshing the controller now, then the Mav then a test flight.....also updated to the new go app this morning as well.

Same problem here. Assistent cannot load firmware list. But I could update the no flyzones via the assistent on my MP.
May be try it tomorrow again..

I have tried multiple times to update my firmware with DJI Assistant and have got this message. I tried to do it through DJI Go 4 and it also didn't update. Any thoughts? Is the problem with the DJI server?
Are you you using the original micro USB cable that came with the MP?

They have cut off old assistant versions, need to update it.

ah that explains it.. I was trying on the weekend and got the same message, Updated to latest assistant version then tried again and got it working.

I had the same problem and I eventually erased the assistant 2 from my pc after 2 days of the same message and I redownloaded it from DJI website and it works fine now and I was able to update my DJI goggles finally.

Did anybody find out how to get this to work?

I've got a brand new laptop (Win 10)
Couldn't get Assistant to work, so uninstalled it
Rebooted
Made sure both Windows and the manufacturer are happy with the drivers
Rebooted again
Checked no driver updates again
Downloaded a fresh version of Assistant
Restarted, allowing unsigned drivers
Installed Assistant again, running as Administrator

Assistant says it can see the Mavic, but still 'says unable to display firmware'

Looks like my Mavic and my laptop are not on speaking terms.

Any ideas gratefully received. Thanks.

I just had the same experience and thought I needed to update the app...then I realized I wasn't logged in. Once I logged in, it worked just fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ