DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 Problems

jonthecourier

Reactions
For anyone with assistant 2 problems getting the code to login, if you are using windows 10 turn off defender and firewall and then run assistant 2 and all will be well now turn back on win defender and firewall. Sorry if this has been posted befor

For anyone with assistant 2 problems getting the code to login, if you are using windows 10 turn off defender and firewall and then run assistant 2 and all will be well now turn back on win defender and firewall. Sorry if this has been posted befor

Thanks for this suggestion, but is it safe to turn those off? I looked on the DJI forum and it looked like they were still looking for a solution.

I solved the problem by deleting the current version and downloading an older version of Assistant 2 that will allow modifying the sport mode to ATTI mode. I can now open Assistant 2 and make the ATTI mode available.

Thanks for this suggestion, but is it safe to turn those off? I looked on the DJI forum and it looked like they were still looking for a solution.
Hi My Friend. It is safe to turn your protection for the few minutes that it takes for you to log on and to see the code, once you are logged on you are logged on for ever and so you can close the assistant program and then reinstate your firewall and windows defender, if you need more help please ask. John

Hi My Friend. It is safe to turn your protection for the few minutes that it takes for you to log on and to see the code, once you are logged on you are logged on for ever and so you can close the assistant program and then reinstate your firewall and windows defender, if you need more help please ask. John
Do you know of any documentation that describes how to use DJI Assistant?
I have version 1.1.2, which I know is not the most current, but I want the capabilities that have been taken out since that time. I tried to connect my Mavic Air, but it shows up in Assistant as a Mavic Pro named orange30.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929