DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 - User Guide

Bill57

Reactions
Hi,

I'm having trouble locating the flight data files on my Mavic as I want to put a flight log together.

I've loaded DJI Assistant 2 on my Mac and located the Assistant in Launchpad but when I click on Data and Files it simply comes up with some blank boxes with DJI Simulator at the top!

I've also unsuccessfully tried to find a user guide on the Forums and DJI site, in case I'm doing something stupid but can't find one anywhere.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Reactions: Brett 21
Hello,

Did you ever get an answer to your question? I use a Mac as well with Assistant 2 installed and have had my Mavic for just over a month. When connecting to Assistant 2 I can't seem to find any files either via Flight Data or Data Upload. No files are displayed in Finder, though the DCIM folder is viewable but seemingly empty. Clicking on Data Upload just results in a spinning gear; it never lists any files as shown on so many YouTube video demos of the tool. Very frustrating.

Mike

I'm having trouble locating the flight data files

I an a newbie; I can't tell you how to use these programs / apps but I think I know where the tools are located. Whenever I read a thread I save information I think important.

I know there is meaningful data on both the display and the drone / aircraft (AC). Hopefully someone can chime in and add some knowledge (and correct me if I am wrong).
Everything below here is just copied from threads

Thread #5 for the AC (aircraft) & thread #13 for the tablet

The DAT flight logs are stored on your Mavic, the TXT flight logs are stored in DJI GO - tools to retrieve/read flight log here
How to retrieve a V3 .DAT File from the AC – Tools & directions here
How to retrieve a V3 .DAT File from the Tablet – Tools & directions
Find your DJI GO flight log from Litchi, Android or Apple software

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada