DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 version 2.1.9

mdallen

Reactions
I just downloaded and installed DJI Assistant 2 version 2.1.9 When connecting my mini 2 I get a message that comes up saying that when connecting to the data upload page my device may be altered and some functions may no longer work. Reboot device to restore. Does anyone have experience with this? I did not proceed, not knowing what might happen.

Reactions: Niku
From memory, every time, I think it refers to the connection-to-the-Assistant-2 process rendering the drone unable to fly during that particular drone-switch-on / drone-switch-off cycle. That said I have never tried to fly a mini in the same switch on after it has been connected to the Assistant2, I have always rebooted it.

Last edited by a moderator:
before you do any type of firmware update ,its best to make a note of your preferred settings ,that you currently have set in the drone ,because during an upgrade some of those settings can and will be altered ,and its imperative that after a firmware update that you switch off the drone and then restart it for the changes to be locked into the drones memory
also some firmware updates can change functions ,add functions ,and also remove functions
so that message is just making you aware of that fact
the assistant is a very powerful tool and i would not recommend trying to alter any of the functions manually unless you really know what you are doing

The only option now on assistant 2 is log export, am i missing something?

Attachments

• 20220127_122040.jpg
    20220127_122040.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 18
You are not really missing something but there is a fairly simple hack to reactivate the firmware option.
See
If I remember correct you can skip straight to around 5:30

Acabo de descargar e instalar DJI Assistant 2 versión 2.1.9 Al conectar mi mini 2 me sale un mensaje que dice que al conectarme a la página de carga de datos mi dispositivo puede estar alterado y algunas funciones ya no funcionan. Reinicie el dispositivo para restaurar. ¿Alguien tiene experiencia con esto? No procedí, sin saber lo que podría pasar.
DJI ASISTENTE 2 CONSUMIDOR

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+