DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 Video and Stills download

dgamari

Reactions
I've been a Mavic Pro owner for about 1 week and still haven't figured out how to download video and stills froom the drone via USB. Does the DJI Assistant provide a way to do that? The manual says it does, though I haven't found it from any of the menu selections. Other than that I've been having a great time flying and taking some (pretty amatuerish) videos. Any suggestions?

you should just plug into computer VIA USB from side of mavic to usb port on PC and it should add drivers and look like a hard drive, check "MY COMPUTER" or "THIS PC" on win 8 or win 10 , and open the drive and open folder....they are stored there, then when all downloaded, when before you fly, go into menus and CLEAR CACHE, and reformat for clean slate

Reactions: Ivan2408
you should just plug into computer VIA USB from side of mavic to usb port on PC and it should add drivers and look like a hard drive, check "MY COMPUTER" or "THIS PC" on win 8 or win 10 , and open the drive and open folder....they are stored there, then when all downloaded, when before you fly, go into menus and CLEAR CACHE, and reformat for clean slate
Thank you. I should have been able to figure that out myself but for some reason thought that anything on the aircraft was accessible only via their software . Work as you said. Thanks again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje