DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Assistant 2 vision calibration

Humberdrone

Reactions
Hi, any of you guys no how to get the calibration working on either a Mac or windows?? Really starting to loose the will to live trying to get it working!!!!??!?, any help or guidance would gratefully be appreciated

Yes it won’t work!!!lol, I’m trying to recalibrate fwd vision sensors after a rebuild but cannot for the life of me get it to work on the calibration screen

You’ve doing this before,or is this first time. It can be a little tricky. And which ac are we working on?

Not a problem. Take a deep breath. I’ll get you a link. Be right back.
Which air craft?

Ok. This one should help. After watching this, then describe which part or step is a problem.

That’s a great help thanks, just discovers that I think half the problem is the visions sensors aren’t working as they should so need to investigate further [emoji30]

Lol Yeah it wasn’t that difficult, I use to dabble in racing drones/helicopters etc so nothing out of the ordinary for me

420d5ee749eac70f816bf74a9271bfa8.jpg
, that’s what I’m getting, the sensors seem to work for like 2 seconds then turn off???

Reactions: WAXMAN
Hi, did mine this morning as also a repaired unit, when I did mine the 2 shots in the left bottom corner show the camera view as well, yours are not. Guessing it might need the camera as well to work out the size of the display.
Is it displaying as hard to see.

Bill

Last edited:
Hi Maniac it doesn’t seem the vision sensors are working at all on mine there brand new genuine ones nothing else was damaged and camera/gimbal works fine?? What do you mean by the camera shoe??

No I get nothing mate, I’m pretty certain the vision sensors aren’t working tbh which is baffling me

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll