DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 Won't Work

HapK

Reactions
I have a Mavic Pro. I downloaded DJI MP Assistant 2 (twice) and the program starts but when I plug in my drone and turn it on, the little usb picture on the program doesn't move into the pc like I see it do on utube?
WTF is going on? I know the MP is connected because it will let me d/l my pictures.
HELP !!! Thanks

Try removing Assistant 2 and then right click (not left click) on the install file and Run As Administrator when installing. Then try again.

Let us know.
I tried to right click at the install option and no window dropped down. I right clicked on the desktop icon went to properties and then clicked on run as admi. and it didn't help.
Everytime I plug in my drone I get a "there is a problem with this drive" kind of message.
It's weird that my pc recognizes the drone to get my pictures off but won't recognize the Assistant.
I tried every compatability thing I could in the properties window but nothing will work.
Oh well. Crap. Thanks. I don't know what to do. Maybe I can try on someone else's pc

Maybe it has something to do with that I have Windows 10 (I think) and all the compatability options are asking me iof I have Windows 8 or XP? I don't know I'm an older guy and can only do so much with these flipping pc's

You need to disable driver signature or the driver will not update. I forgot about having to do this when I originally posted my reply.

Here is the video to solve the issue with Windows 10

I have a Mavic Pro. I downloaded DJI MP Assistant 2 (twice) and the program starts but when I plug in my drone and turn it on, the little usb picture on the program doesn't move into the pc like I see it do on utube?
WTF is going on? I know the MP is connected because it will let me d/l my pictures.
HELP !!! Thanks

Are you using the cable that came with your mavic? Using a regular cellphone charging cable wont work.

Reactions: bikegit
Its the disable driver signature issue ! I ran into this same issue ages ago and solved it using the method described in the video above.

Are you using the cable that came with your mavic? Using a regular cellphone charging cable wont work.

What?????????????:eek::eek::eek:
Never heard that before. Not ever. :(
How the heck can anyone identify the DJI cable from the dozen or so we all have laying around??

IMHO, having to buy a mac for no other reason than to be able to use the Assistant 2 program is ridiculous and expensive.
:confused:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11