DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant

Music One

Reactions
Many thanks to Keule for sending me the link to DJI Assistant for my MA. Every time I go flying it keeps recommending I re calibrate the sensors. The MA by the way fly's fine and the sensors work fine.
I have downloaded the app ok and have now tried 4 times to re calibrate following the instructions given on the screen. At the end of each attempt it keeps saying calibration error retry. Is it poss I am still doing something wrong or do I keep trying until it comes good? I just realised I have had all the sensors on ... should they be off to do this calibration?

If you are using DJI Assistant to do it you are likely indoors - try re calibrating sensors from the DJI Go4 app outside.

If you are using DJI Assistant to do it you are likely indoors - try re calibrating sensors from the DJI Go4 app outside.
Sorry, that doesn't make sense! To re calibrate the sensors (and I'm assuming the OP means the vision sensors) you need to use DJI Assistant on a computer - being outside wouldn't make any difference.

Yes, you do need to leave the sensors on, but I've no idea if you are doing something wrong. As long as you are following the instructions, and maintaining the correct distances from your monitor as dictated by the app, it should work.

Reactions: Guam1497
Thanks for the input. I have got it sorted. I downloaded the app again on a better quality laptop which gives much better image quality. Re calibrated on that and it worked fine. So only guessing that might have been something to do with it.

Reactions: InvisibleName
Thanks for the input. I have got it sorted. I downloaded the app again on a better quality laptop which gives much better image quality. Re calibrated on that and it worked fine. So only guessing that might have been something to do with it.
Good to hear you’ve sorted it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000