DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Augmented Reality Flight Simulator First Impression

Just tried out the Epson AR app. Really liked it! Great for a newbie like me. It is an awesome app for some great glasses. I found the response to the controls to be very good. A lot of fun!

Reactions: ksmusa
Just tried out the Epson AR app. Really liked it! Great for a newbie like me. It is an awesome app for some great glasses. I found the response to the controls to be very good. A lot of fun!
Downloaded it here but can't get it to work. I'm on the latest firmware on everything. The app crashes on launch for me.

Try a fresh download and reinstall. Also, be sure your Moverios are on the latest firmware.

Last edited:
I'm at a loss. Only thing I can suggest now is factory resetting your device and starting over. I know it will be a major PITA, but........

I might try that. I just want figure out hot to save all the DJIGO4 settings first. I only see one person on here who says that got it working so far.

I might try that. I just want figure out hot to save all the DJIGO4 settings first. I only see one person on here who says that got it working so far.

It works perfectly for me, just downloaded it from the Moverio apps store and ran it.

Reactions: ri0grand
Glad to hear that. Not sure what the issue with my MPP is.

Have you side loaded any other apps, that could be causing a conflict ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+