DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh — Worth The Price????? Less than 48 Hour to Make Decision!

phoenix3

Reactions
I just purchased the Mavic Pro Platinum yesterday from my local DJI dealer. Looking at the DJI website, I read the information on the DJI Care Refresh program and its $129.00 price tag for the Platinum. Then I saw a reference to a 48 time limit to get the Care Refresh. I have not activated my Platinum yet, am I correct, that if I purchase the DJI CR before activation and within 48 hours, I don’t have to go through the extensive video verification procedures? The more important question is, do the Mavic Pilots feel it is worth getting???

That is my understanding. And if you feel that you will never crash it while you are learning how to fly, nor ever accidentally fly into a tree branch, or power line, or have a bird attack it, or have someone shoot it down, then Care Refresh isn't worth it, except for some peace of mind. Some have gotten their Home Owners insurance to pay for their mistakes. I have and used my Care Refresh, no regrets.

Refresh worked very well for me. I hope I don’t need it again but comforting knowing it’s there.

It's not just only about crashing your mavic, I had my phantom 4 sent in 4 times for repair and at a time I regret for not having care refresher so to just have it replaced with another one, Take the refresher and it will give you a peace of mind

I think I fly conservatively enough that I will not be getting it. Besides, there is that deductible. I am checking my homeowners insurance carrier, however.

Good luck with it. I though I was a careful conservative flyer too until I miss judge the height of a power line crossing the road. Go a new Mavic back in 2-1/2 weeks.

Reactions: Pvitale
Thank you everyone for your advice. I just finished purchasing the DJI Care/Refresh program for my Mavic Pro Platinum. (Better safe than sorry!). Also, in my query, I talked to my local DJI dealer here in Michigan (Excel RC Drones), he thought it was a good idea as well, especially since the State Farm Insurance agencies in this area are no longer insuring drones.

Reactions: Pvitale
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji