DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh Confirmation

Mr Mint

Reactions
I just activated my new Air 2s drone on May 1. During this process of activation I was prompted to purchase the DJI 1 year plan Dji Care Refresh plan. I did follow through with this purchase and yes my credit card was processed for the purchase. I also noticed that there was a binding procedure for the Refresh Care plan. Everything looked good until today I decided to log into my DJI account and I don't see any information regarding the Care plan. Where can I go on line to find out this information that confirms that I do have this new plan in affect? Any comments would be appreciated. Thank you Mr Mint

The only evidence I found was in the app. From the main screen, not flight mode, go into Profile > Device Management > Value-added Service. This tells me which controller it’s bound to and whether the care package is valid. The only thing I’ve seen online is the order confirmation.

Reactions: Capt KO
Refresh (mini) shows in my account because I bought it directly from DJI. Have receipt and ‘thank you’ confirmation email. My Refresh + is from a third party so no show, only have a receipt. The receipts are all I need to show with my Mini when sold. New owner only needs serial # and possibly the Refresh order # to use, if needed.

I just activated my new Air 2s drone on May 1. During this process of activation I was prompted to purchase the DJI 1 year plan Dji Care Refresh plan. I did follow through with this purchase and yes my credit card was processed for the purchase. I also noticed that there was a binding procedure for the Refresh Care plan. Everything looked good until today I decided to log into my DJI account and I don't see any information regarding the Care plan. Where can I go on line to find out this information that confirms that I do have this new plan in affect? Any comments would be appreciated. Thank you Mr Mint
You have got to be kidding me!! This is my situation almost to detail. I exchanged a drone out for another due to issues with first. Purchased refresh policy for both. Learned only after asking that IMO have to email to request a transfer of policy to cover new drone. Ok that’s dumb but fine. I di this request and provided all info then told the familiar phrase”we will take it from there.” Nonsense, the refund on policy unused on new drone was refunded but the transfer was never done!!! I found out only after breaking an arm on the Air 2s and no low I’m out $1300. Others have the same stories!! They cannot be trusted.

Refresh (mini) shows in my account because I bought it directly from DJI. Have receipt and ‘thank you’ confirmation email. My Refresh + is from a third party so no show, only have a receipt. The receipts are all I need to show with my Mini when sold. New owner only needs serial # and possibly the Refresh order # to use, if needed.
I’m sorry can you explain that to me a little better because I’m afraid I’m in the same book. I bought from Best Buy the MA2s
later exchange that for a one due to issues with the first gimble. After flying for a while I noticed there was no valid coverage shown on the new air to S. I contacted support and was told that when I exchanged a drone through a third-party I am supposed to know somehow to email a request for transfer of the refresh policy with serial numbers and receipts. OK fine they should tell us that I did it though. I also bought a new refresh policy to cover me during the long waiting time as backup just for certainty. After providing all information is required, they replied saying it would be “handled from here “well the refund was handled but no transfer was ever handled. They told me it would just be done but was never done, I now have a broken arm on my air 2S and no coverage even though I paid for it. Their mistake equals my loss of $1300. And this is not the first time they have not honored a policy. They cannot be trusted this is fraud.

I renewed my DJI Care policy in July. This is the only thing I have done with them successfully and quickly, i.e., PURCHASES! On the other hand, last time I sent in my SC, they returned it with no comment saying it met specs. Too long a story to detail here. To be fair though, I have had OK service in the past with my Inspire.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato