Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

DJI Care Refresh + (need advise)

tmiller

Reaction score
Loc
Clovis, NM USA
I purchased the MPP used and the refresh plan expires in a few days so, I have the option to purchase the Care Refresh + Wwhat is everyone's opinion on it's value? Is it worth the $99 fee and then the additional fees "if" I need to use it? Thanks!

Mossiback

Reaction score
Loc
Brier, WA USA
Like any insurance, if you don't use it then it may buy you peace of mind. I do not know where you are located but in the USA many have had good luck with State Farm and claim it to be a better value.

tmiller

Reaction score
Loc
Clovis, NM USA
Like any insurance, if you don't use it then it may buy you peace of mind. I do not know where you are located but in the USA many have had good luck with State Farm and claim it to be a better value.
I'm in USA, do all insurance agencies provide drone insurance? Looking at some of these threads I've seen ThunderDrones does repair serice for $49 and reasonable parts and labor fees. It seems to me that you could get them repaired for less than what DJI charges, I could be wrong.

macoman

Reaction score
I'm in USA, do all insurance agencies provide drone insurance? Looking at some of these threads I've seen ThunderDrones does repair serice for $49 and reasonable parts and labor fees. It seems to me that you could get them repaired for less than what DJI charges, I could be wrong.
Thunderdrones is the man if you need repairs. I recommend him better than what DJI repairs do. He is a very honest person.

Mossiback

Reaction score
Loc
Brier, WA USA
I don't think many insurance agencies offer drone coverage but for now, State Farm does. Search these forums for "State Farm" to get more first-hand opinions. A big advantage of using them is they will cover loss even if you do not have a wreck to show them. As for @Thunderdrones, based on all the work he has done and the lack of complaints, I would trust him with a repair. As for the cost, it just depends on what needs fixing. A hard crash will quickly jack up a repair bill.

Last edited:

Thunderdrones

Drone Repair Pro
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Duluth, Georgia
Thank you all for mentioning me and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Reactions: tmiller and macoman

DanMan32

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
It's a shame DJI puts too many restrictions on you to be a recommended/authorized repair center. You're closer.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megazlar