DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Video Verification Mavic Air

Terrygoan

Reactions
Does any one know if you have to calibrate the IMU during the video process. On the on live video it shows another model checking the IMU but not re calibrating it. Also when you re calibrate do you need to take the propellers off?

Calibrating the IMU does require removal of the propellers. This is well documented. If you wish to do that procedure, it's very simple and only takes five minutes.

Thanks so much for the info on calibrating the IMU. I am trying to buy the insurance from DJI as Best Buy did not tell me about the insurance from DJI they wanted to sell me there own for $350. In the video DJI indicated that you need to verify the IMU in the video you submit to them. I don’t think you can do that for the Magic Air if so can you tell me how to do that. Do you think you would need to re calibrate in the video you send them. Thanks so much

When did you buy the bird? The app tells you about Care Refresh after you activate. If you do that in the first 24h (or was it 48?), a video isn't required.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu