Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

DJI CrystalSky 7.85” Monitor with MavMount- $675 shipped

LanceK

Reactions
Top shape, works fantastic, low use. Two batteries, charger connection, MavMount controller mount and soft case. Helps ya capture better video for sure.

$675 Shipped

Attachments

• CrystalSky-1.jpg
    CrystalSky-1.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 23
  • CrystalSky-2.jpg
    CrystalSky-2.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 26
  • CrystalSky-3.jpg
    CrystalSky-3.jpg
    636.9 KB · Views: 28
  • CrystalSky-4.jpg
    CrystalSky-4.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 24
  • CrystalSky-5.jpg
    CrystalSky-5.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 20
  • CrystalSky-6.jpg
    CrystalSky-6.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 19

LanceK

Reactions
Still available! Selling as I used to film ski and snowboard stuff for Warren Miller and the X-Games. I don't do that much anymore, but dang this thing was so good outside in bright conditions. Works awesome.

Barbara

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Still available! Selling as I used to film ski and snowboard stuff for Warren Miller and the X-Games. I don't do that much anymore, but dang this thing was so good outside in bright conditions. Works awesome.
Is it the High or Ultra Bright. I have the 5.5" and love it, but would love the bigger screen even more. Would not really need the mount. Not sure where you are, so I have to ask, is your price USD. I'm in Canada, so shipping still free?

Thanks

LanceK

Reactions
I'm in US
Is it the High or Ultra Bright. I have the 5.5" and love it, but would love the bigger screen even more. Would not really need the mount. Not sure where you are, so I have to ask, is your price USD. I'm in Canada, so shipping still free?

Thanks
Not sure which version? How can ya tell? Yes sorry located in USA. USD... I could ship to Canada but would want to check pricing on that.

DJI Drone Service
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Van Belle Jean Marc