DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI CrystalSky Go4app

Davva

Reactions
Hi I have a CrystalSky and I am pleased with the display however I have experienced a problem with the connection with my Mavic PRO. After flying for about 15 minutes the app freezes and I need to reboot the app. My main controller is not affected and I am able to RTH OK.

Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening, all firmware and software are up to-date?

Many thanks

Dave

Hi I have a CrystalSky and I am pleased with the display however I have experienced a problem with the connection with my Mavic PRO. After flying for about 15 minutes the app freezes and I need to reboot the app. My main controller is not affected and I am able to RTH OK.

Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening, all firmware and software are up to-date?

Many thanks

Dave
This thread may help
CrystalSky disconnect

Many thanks

Dave
I would make sure that the cable you are using is a good.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000