DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Currently Not Shipping Mavic Mini

Steve Mavic

Reactions
Just a friendly heads up to anyone thinking about buying a Mavic Mini from the DJI Store...
Despite their claim on the website that the "Estimated time to ship will be one business day after payment confirmation", DJI is not currently shipping.
I purchased a Mavic Mini Fly More Combo, SD card, and Care Refresh from the DJI Store and my payment was confirmed immediately. 2 business days later I got an email that said there would be delays and said the following: "We will ship your order and update you with the tracking number as soon as possible."
I contacted DJI customer support and they said they have no idea when they will resume shipping.
I'm sure they have been aware of delays for quite some time; why not update the website to warn paying customers to expect delays? Had they told me, I would have found another vendor to purchase my Mini. As it stands right now, they might not resume shipping until August? September? I don't know, and apparently either does DJI.
Don't get me wrong, it's not necessarily about the delays, but more about DJI's lack of honesty and transparency.
I have since requested a refund.
Too bad DJI, not a great way to start a relationship.

Ps. It has since been suggested by someone in the forum that maybe, just maybe, the delay is due to DJI waiting on new props or something to fix the Mini's various flaws before they resume shipping. Kinda makes sense since apparently they are having little trouble shipping the new Mavic Air2. But again, if DJI were slightly more communicative, we wouldn't have to speculate.

Just a friendly heads up to anyone thinking about buying a Mavic Mini from the DJI Store...
Despite their claim on the website that the "Estimated time to ship will be one business day after payment confirmation", DJI is not currently shipping.
I purchased a Mavic Mini Fly More Combo, SD card, and Care Refresh from the DJI Store and my payment was confirmed immediately. 2 business days later I got an email that said there would be delays and said the following: "We will ship your order and update you with the tracking number as soon as possible."
I contacted DJI customer support and they said they have no idea when they will resume shipping.
I'm sure they have been aware of delays for quite some time; why not update the website to warn paying customers to expect delays? Had they told me, I would have found another vendor to purchase my Mini. As it stands right now, they might not resume shipping until August? September? I don't know, and apparently either does DJI.
Don't get me wrong, it's not necessarily about the delays, but more about DJI's lack of honesty and transparency.

Ps. It has since been suggested by someone in the forum that maybe, just maybe, the delay is due to DJI waiting on new props or something to fix the Mini's various flaws before they resume shipping. Kinda makes sense since apparently they are having little trouble shipping the new Mavic Air2. But again, if DJI were slightly more communicative, we wouldn't have to speculate.

Steve, you cancel the order with DJI and replace it with one of the resellers here in the US that has inventory. As long as the unit hasn't shipped yet, the should refund your money pretty quickly. I did the same in November last year after they had launched the product and had serious delays...

I ordered on and spent a lot of wasted time on the "chat'. it got me nowhere, so I also cancelled the order made sure they refunded me and bought elsewhere. Sad that sales are so badly letting potential customers down when the product side is so good!

When was your purchase? I purchased noon on Friday (15th May) and have received no such email to date.

But, I note your in North America whereas I'm using the UK store. Order currently still on "Processing" ..

Mine just entered shipping with DHL today, Tuesday. Ordered on Friday in the UK.

Well be interesting to see after a week if it is on its way or if there are delays? I just sensed from the dismissive, repetitive garbage on the other end when I got hold of 'Chat' that they had no clue what was going on and was just left stalling and maybe 'if's'. Pointless! I wanted an idea of whether I was to wait a week, a month or.... ? So enough was enough. Cancelled and bought from Drones Direct in UK. Excellent service really helpful and thorough comms. It arrived in less that 48 Hrs.

Cancell your order with DJI and go to Floridadronesupply.com.

Thinking of joining, how much are their mini's?
I've seen people posting the Costco package which includes the drone, RC, two batteries, and that kinda weird clear charging dome-thing. $389. No case, no battery charging hub, 2 instead of 3 batteries (w/Flymore) and no prop guards.

Thinking of joining, how much are their mini's?
It your local Costco website doesn't show it in stock or says product not found. Call them and ask, they may have it or they can direct you to which one does have it.

I'm not sure if this applies to the mini, or the US Costco, but in Canada I can order many items from their website without being a member. I buy a lot of my vitamins and small appliances that way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007