DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI customer support/ warranty on mavic pro

JohnnyD913

Premium Pilot
Reactions
RunWayDrone.com: Your Ultimate Guide to Everything Drone Related

Are you fascinated by drones and their capabilities? Do you want to learn more about the latest drone technology, drone photography, and drone racing? If so, RunWayDrone.com is the ultimate resource for you.

At RunWayDrone.com, we are committed to providing you with up-to-date information about all things drone-related. Our website is your go-to source for reviews of the latest drone models, tips on drone flying, and news about the drone industry.

We know that drones are more than just a hobby – they are a powerful tool for businesses and individuals alike. That's why we offer a comprehensive guide to drone photography and videography. Whether you're a professional photographer or just starting out, our tips and tricks will help you take your drone photography to the next level.

But that's not all. We also cover the exciting world of drone racing. Our website is home to the latest news and updates on drone racing events around the world. Whether you're a seasoned racer or just starting out, our articles will help you stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques in the sport.

At RunWayDrone.com, we believe that drone technology has the power to change the world. That's why we also cover the latest developments in drone technology and the drone industry as a whole. From new models to new regulations, we keep you informed about the latest developments in this exciting field.

But we're more than just a source of information – we're a community. Our website is home to a thriving community of drone enthusiasts from around the world. Whether you're looking for advice on a new drone model or just want to connect with fellow drone enthusiasts, our forums are the perfect place to do it.

So what are you waiting for? Check out RunWayDrone.com today and join the drone revolution. With our comprehensive guides, in-depth reviews, and community forums, we're the ultimate resource for everything drone-related.

Last edited:
kakao I provided them the csv file I believe it was from airdata. I was told by dji they needed flight records file that I would have to get by connecting my phone to iTunes. Well I was trying my best and while I’m struggling to figure out how to extract this and send it to dji in google drive they sent an email stating that it was indeed a warranty issue.
I guess they were satisfied with the airdata data

if you constantly have bad customer service, maybe take a step back and consider if you've been a bad customer.
it's one thing if a company makes good customer service a top priority, at the end of the day, the person you talk to is just an employee. they don't care if you paid $50 or $5000 for a product. they care how you treat them. consciously or sub-consciously, they'll show you the same respect as what they feel they get from you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme