DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI downloads loaded with ransomware????

ClaudioSr

Reactions
Is the Flight Simulator and the Assistant 2 infected with ransomware? Company that I work for has installed some protection app to my laptop, and both times that I tried to get this two apps to my laptop it alert the team about it and will not install on my system.

Is the Flight Simulator and the Assistant 2 infected with ransomware? Company that I work for has installed some protection app to my laptop, and both times that I tried to get this two apps to my laptop it alert the team about it and will not install on my system.
There have been several reports of this.
It's a false positive.
Disable your anti-virus software and install and it will be just fine.

You might need to get your own laptop if you want to disable your anti-virus software so that you wont get into trouble with your company.

This was my experience....
Win10 on a 64 bit computer wants to install the files in the Program Files (x86) directory. Change the install location to Program Files and it should install without threat warnings. It still sucks on my not-so-fast Dell Optiplex 7010

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada