DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Flight Simulator not loading ?

THE CYBORG

Reactions
When I attempt to run the simulator I get this.

CapturFlight Sim.JPG

It says Launcher version 2.2.00 but can’t get it to open, any ideas ?

No idea but I had the exact same error message today. I called for support but the only thing that I accomplished was to get so fricken upset at the tech (?), it ruined my day.

Is it installing the files in the “Programs” directory or the “Programs (x86)“ directory? They should be in the “Programs” directory.

Is it installing the files in the “Programs” directory or the “Programs (x86)“ directory? They should be in the “Programs” directory.
DJI Flight simulator installs in: C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Flight Simulator

It’s a 64 bit program and should not install in thr Programs x86 directory. That’s for 32 bit programs. I would delete the current install and “force” install it in the C:\Program Files directory. The installation routine should give you the option of where to install the program.

No guarantees this will work but it did for thr previous version that always threw a false virus warning.

HTH

It’s a 64 bit program and should not install in thr Programs x86 directory. That’s for 32 bit programs. I would delete the current install and “force” install it in the C:\Program Files directory. The installation routine should give you the option of where to install the program.

No guarantees this will work but it did for thr previous version that always threw a false virus warning.

HTH
Thanks for the tip but no joy, still get the same error.

Reactions: JAW
Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr