DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.1.4 (Android) - Who has it?

LeeG

Reactions
I understand this update is being installed by some. Most people with 1.1.2 don't see the update in the app or the Play store. I looked and I sure don't see it.

Someone said they enabled DJI Product Improvement Project for installed Fly and then the 1.4 update appears in Play. Anyone know how to enable DJI Product Improvement Project AFTER it has been installed? Pretty sure I said NO when I installed Fly.

1591461987825.png

I got the update on my S9+ without enabling any settings.

In my experience, Android updates are always rolled out slowly. I don't know what criteria they use, but I have learned just to be patient. Eventually it will show.

But another thing. With the DJI Fly app, you actually have to click on the app in the play store to see if there is an update. It doesn't show up in the regular updates list.

Stay safe!

Reactions: LeeG
It's randomly rolling out to a certain percentage of random devices each day, so if you don't have it yet you'll just have to wait. Eventually it will be available to 100% of users. (or you can just sideload from APKMirror)

There is already an existing thread: New Release: 1.1.4

To answer your question, you may enable/disable the Product Improvement Project in your Profile under settings -> Privacy.
Thanks! FWIW I tried it and nothing. Probably coincidence for the user who posted the tip.

I understand this update is being installed by some. Most people with 1.1.2 don't see the update in the app or the Play store. I looked and I sure don't see it.

Someone said they enabled DJI Product Improvement Project for installed Fly and then the 1.4 update appears in Play. Anyone know how to enable DJI Product Improvement Project AFTER it has been installed? Pretty sure I said NO when I installed Fly.

View attachment 103909
[/QUOTE enable DJI Product Improvement Project AFTER it has been installed? ]
Delete it and then download again from Play Store and reinstall. When you do so, you will again get the option to join the program.

View attachment 103909
Anyone know how to enable DJI Product Improvement Project AFTER it has been installed? []
Simple: Delete DJI FLY, download it again from Play, and reinstall it. Then you'll get the desired question again.

Anyone know how to enable DJI Product Improvement Project AFTER it has been installed? []
Simple: Delete DJI FLY, download it again from Play, and reinstall it. Then you'll get the desired question again.

Hit Profile, Settings, Privacy, and you can enable it there. (although I'm not sure why you'd want it enabled, as there is no benefit despite the rumor that you get updates faster.)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato