DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI fly 1.1.8

i still can't find the update i have the DJI fly app installed and when i open it up there is no indication for an update.
please advise. thx D.

Reactions: technut
i still can't find the update i have the DJI fly app installed and when i open it up there is no indication for an update.
please advise. thx D.
Look it up in App Store. Default settings on iPhone will auto update apps

please advise. thx D.
Unistall and install again and you will 1.1.8.
And check your settings again.They might have changed!

Last edited:
please advise. thx D.
Sometimes it takes time before you get prompted for an update.. If you search for the app in the App Store, it will show you the version in "What's New" and usually the button at the top that says "Get", will say "Update" to install it..

Also, if goto on the update screen by tapping your account icon at the top right, and then press and slide down on the update screen to refresh it, it may pop up, perhaps with several other waiting updates that have not shown up yet..

So, has anyone taken the update for a spin?

Warning about manually installing the APK:
If you do that, Google Play won't be able to track it and provide updates. If you had to manually install by APK due to installed memory lower than specs, then you have to manually update by APK.

Warning about manually installing the APK:
If you do that, Google Play won't be able to track it and provide updates. If you had to manually install by APK due to installed memory lower than specs, then you have to manually update by APK.

This is not true, I side load a lot of apps (regular and rooted devices) and always get updates afterwards. Some are newer devices and some are older.

Reactions: pescobar61
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore