DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.2.4 for iOS released on App Store

The last update was bad, not sure I want to try another.

The last update was bad, not sure I want to try another.
A bit more detail would help others.
Like firmware versions of AC/RC you are on...etc. Often times the problem is with the firmware, not the app.

Reactions: ehje
A bit more detail would help others.
Like firmware versions of AC/RC you are on...etc. Often times the problem is with the firmware, not the app.
The last Fly update we lost the orientation indicator, what will we lose this time? Don't remember the # without hooking drone up..

I’m up to date on everything and just updated the app and went
out for a try but is cold and windy so just flew for a few minutes.
Seemed fine. Didn’t try nothing but went out and back so can’t say
about anything else. Screen.
6FE56BF7-2159-4A4C-843D-5A1B3E9BDF9B.png

I’m up to date on everything and just updated the app and went
out for a try but is cold and windy so just flew for a few minutes.
Seemed fine. Didn’t try nothing but went out and back so can’t say
about anything else. Screen.
View attachment 122911
Your back yard looks a lot like mine!

And how do you do a picture of your screen like that?

I'm in the USA and wonder how to get the latest App 1.2.4 update on my iPhone 8 plus. I flew this morning and did not get any notification that 1.2.4 was available. Do you guys delete the Fly app from your iphone and then reinstall in order to get the new app? TIA

Tested today, the radar controller icon directional indicator seems to be fixed, no issues but only one flight. Didn’t get any false Atti Mode warnings (but they were intermittent on the previous app anyway).

I'm in the USA and wonder how to get the latest App 1.2.4 update on my iPhone 8 plus. I flew this morning and did not get any notification that 1.2.4 was available. Do you guys delete the Fly app from your iphone and then reinstall in order to get the new app? TIA
Search for DJI Fly in the App Store. Tap on DJI FLY in the results. It should prompt you to update...

Reactions: ehje and cc_jim
Your back yard looks a lot like mine!

And how do you do a picture of your screen like that?
Hi A.O. I see you use an iPad min. You can do a screen shot by pressing the shut off & home buttons at the same time. The iPad will take a screen shot of whatever is on the screen at that time.

Reactions: A.O.
Is there a way in the DJI Fly app to change the battery temperature from centigrade to Fahrenheit?

Just go to the App Store on your phone, go to DJI Fly app and tap on it. It will ask if you want to upgrade to 1.2.4

Reactions: cc_jim
As noted, you can search for and select the Fly App, and it should prompt you to update, or you can refresh "Updates" when your in Account->Updates by sliding a finger down from the top a couple inches on the screen, you'll see it refresh, and not only will the Fly update probably appear, but others you were not notified of yet.

Just go to the App Store on your phone, go to DJI Fly app and tap on it. It will ask if you want to upgrade to 1.2.4
Got R done yesterday. Thank you. Previously for app updates, I would delete then reinstall the app. The upgrade way is much easier. yikes, I love the mini 2 so much, I have two of them. So far, so good, both seem to work flawlessly after the update.

How do you download this for android ? I would have thought it would self update but no prompts or anything?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej