DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.4.12 - iOS, still pending?

McGanksta

Reactions
Hello and good morning,
Sorry if that has been covered, I am out of my home country and do not have the best wifi....it is very spotty on the beach, and the waiter can not seem to bring a better connection with my Rum and Coke.

Has the new fly app been released for Apple? On my app store it still says 1.4.8 ... if so are there major issues with it? I have read/seen some videos and comments about the Android version have some issues.

Thanks again

McG (Tim)

@McGanksta there has not been any updates for IOS 1.4.8 seems to be the most current version ,the number system for both IOS and Android have always tended to be different ,and my understanding is that the latest Android app is the equivalent to the IOS 1.4.8 that came out at the last update for IOS

@McGanksta there has not been any updates for IOS 1.4.8 seems to be the most current version ,the number system for both IOS and Android have always tended to be different ,and my understanding is that the latest Android app is the equivalent to the IOS 1.4.8 that came out at the last update for IOS
Thanks

ok, guess I will wait and see what the bugs are....

Reactions: cc_jim
Just showed up here but haven’t had a chance to go out and try
it yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore