DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.5.1 (1980) no live picture on Android 12

Iczeman

Reactions
Hi all,

just purchased new Mavic 3 and super excited for first flight. All updated to latest builds, firmware, fully charged then tried first connection and all went well until black DJI app on phone screen.

So no live pictures from drone at all, therefore tried blind first flight which went ok with all telemetry data, took pictures but no live picture. Took me another few hours to diagnose, reinstall everything to find out that issue is with Samsung S21 Ultra updated to stable Android 12. It's super annoying especially when DJI announced that Dji Fly app is Android 12 compatible.

I had to purchase another tablet with Android 10 to finally enjoy first flight.

So DJI be so kind and fix this issue ASAP!

Reactions: DrNash
Hi all,

just purchased new Mavic 3 and super excited for first flight. All updated to latest builds, firmware, fully charged then tried first connection and all went well until black DJI app on phone screen.

So no live pictures from drone at all, therefore tried blind first flight which went ok with all telemetry data, took pictures but no live picture. Took me another few hours to diagnose, reinstall everything to find out that issue is with Samsung S21 Ultra updated to stable Android 12. It's super annoying especially when DJI announced that Dji Fly app is Android 12 compatible.

Today I received reply from DJI that they are aware of some Android 12 compatibility issues and working on them. Unfortunately no Beta version available yet for testing purposes.

currently working with DJI support on the same problem for Air2s. black screen since android 12. Tried many options and older versions that were supposed to support Android 12 Beta, but no luck so far :-(

Hopefully they will fix it soon as exactly the same issue with my Mini2. Also many users with Google pixel 6 reporting the same issue.

Hi all,

I have same issue with Dji Mini 2 and Pixel 6 on stable android 12. Do you mind me asking what android 10 tablet you bought that worked?

Just Lenovo M10 Plus which is fullHD+ and additional DJI tablet holder and longer USB-C cable. I have little bit worries about direct sunshine on tablet but hopefully till summer will DJI fix S21 Ultra issue and Super Amoled will be available again 😉
20211124_175631.jpg

Reactions: DrNash
I just got a new Samsung Galaxy S21 running Android 12. I tried every version of DJI Fly from 1.3 to 1.5 and none of them would run. Then I found this link to a new beta version that works!
Here is the link: https://service-adhoc.dji.com/do ... 4-825f-d94344385628
latest builds are working ok. I found with mine i had to go in 'My Files' and delete some left over files from the older version before the new one would work. It's auto updated since and been fine (fingers crossed!)

Reactions: Iczeman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU