DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly Account Already Exists Stuck Again ??

Quadsteer

Reactions
One problem after the next, first can't find the app, can't download the app. not in PlayStore, Google warning.....finally download it from DJI (why don't they inform you so that you can bypass these issues!) Now it's stuck on "Account already exists" , I had these problems years ago with an original Mavic and a Spark (never resolved) and now again. This stuff should be a few clicks and you're done. When you Google this it seems to be a very old problem. Now that I'm done venting after an hour and a half and less hair.....what can be done if you don't want to use a different email ?? It does not give me a login link or any other option besides going in circles with that message, was this ever solved?

Its painless to get the New Email from Gmail. the only thing you might miss out on is the $5 off coupon they throw out like a bone to there clients. no big deal.

The only time your going to use the email is when you log in the first time with the drone or the Assistant 2 , other than that its going to stay out of your way ,

Take the easy road.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the RAIN and Land on the Water.
Coal

I had a similar problem with my first drone, and accidentally worked it out...try just going onto the DJI site on a computer ...log out...and log back in.....then go to enter it on the APP on your phone ...with some luck it may work

Its painless to get the New Email from Gmail. the only thing you might miss out on is the $5 off coupon they throw out like a bone to there clients. no big deal.

The only time your going to use the email is when you log in the first time with the drone or the Assistant 2 , other than that its going to stay out of your way ,

Take the easy road.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the RAIN and Land on the Water.
Coal
I think you're right...thanks.

I think you're right...thanks.
It would not take my previous DJI email @ Yahoo but another Yahoo one worked fine. Someday the new drones will do all this for you, you turn it on and you're done. It downloaded an update even before it was registered and activated, by the time it was done the drone/battery was pretty hot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929