DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly and Android Phone

11555wally

Reactions
I am thinking of buy in aa Mavic Mini and I read where the apps wouldn't be compatible with my phone. It is a Samsung J3 SM-S320VL. Android 6.0.1 I have not tried the app yet but I have read somewhere recently that the problem was fixed. Is that just wishful thinking on my part or will it now work. Can't find where I read that before. Any other solutions short of buying a new phone. Thanks for any help.

I downloaded the current version and tried to install it. It now says "App not installed". Doesn't say why.
Delete any other version of DJI Fly that you have on your phone and install version 1.4.4 from the old versions link

I am thinking of buy in aa Mavic Mini and I read where the apps wouldn't be compatible with my phone. It is a Samsung J3 SM-S320VL. Android 6.0.1 I have not tried the app yet but I have read somewhere recently that the problem was fixed. Is that just wishful thinking on my part or will it now work. Can't find where I read that before. Any other solutions short of buying a new phone. Thanks for any help.
This is my first post because I have similar issues with the App. I love the drone itself and the Fly app just works as a flight control app but is finicky about devices. Which to me is a ding on DJI App support. As far as the video editing piece it has a really slick interface and makes it easy to edit videos, however, don't expect to be able to export and play the edited video you created. The export function is buggy and doesn't play on other devices after export. Pretty sad because the drones are exceptional. The lack of app development and support is glaring.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada