DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App 1.1.6 iOS

Iirc it took almost 2 weeks for us to see the last version after the android release.
Tbh know one knows, chances are it’s on the Apple approval merry go round.

Iirc it took almost 2 weeks for us to see the last version after the android release.
Tbh know one knows, chances are it’s on the Apple approval merry go round.
I have an Android i haven't gotten it yet

I have been waiting too, in the App Store... :(

Probably because theres no real unified App Store for Android. People were getting it late last week mate.
I got the Android ver yesterday from the Google app store. Works as advertised. (I tested both the Mini and the MA2). The main upgrade is for the MA2 gimbal.

i got mine this morning on Android im in the northwest..
I got the Android ver yesterday from the Google app store. Works as advertised. (I tested both the Mini and the MA2). The main upgrade is for the MA2 gimbal.
Awesome got it thanks won't know if it works until my drone is through drying

Reactions: Drutt
this thread is for IOS IPhone correct

Probably because theres no real unified App Store for Android. People were getting it late last week mate.

That's not why. It's because DJI uses the option given to developers in the Play Store to slowly roll out the update to the user base. This means that only a few percent of devices per day receive the update until they reach 100% deployment, often over the course of a week or two.

(this is done to catch serious bugs before they destroy 100% of your deployed userbase)

If you want to "jump the line" so to speak, there is always the option to grab the APK from APKMirror shortly after the first users get the update.

I just received the IOS update a few minutes ago also. That was faster than I was expecting.

1596599225983.png
1596599293048.png

Last edited:
Yep! It’s through for iOS in the App Store. Amazing how powerful our forum is to getting things done! Thanks one & all (and Apple) for your input & result!
Looks like we'll have something to tinker with in the morning...Dawn Patrol!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun