DJI Fly app - 1.2.1 Released IOS

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtube.com
The new update:
- Fixed issue: "Weak signal. Adjust antennas" pop-up message did not disappear automatically when using Mavic Mini.
- Fixed some issues and optimizes overall app quality

I read the details of the 1.2.0 description for iOS. Seems for that version on, they dropped support for iOS 10 and older.

Strangely, my app (iOS) isn't giving me the option to update. Still shows as 1.2.0 in the app settings, even though I see 1.2.1 in the App store... and accessing it at the app store doesn't give me an Update option, only an Open option.

I updated the app and so far no problems yet. I actually got a little more distance than I usually get from where I live. I got a extra 200m . I used to get just over 248m
But now I’m getting 400 plus.
I live in a apartment complex and so I get some interference.
But out in the field I get well over 1km

Not sure if anyone else has improved range or etc since the update?
Blessings my friends and have a great weekend

I updated the app and so far no problems yet. I actually got a little more distance than I usually get from where I live. I got a extra 200m . I used to get just over 248m
But now I’m getting 400 plus.
I live in a apartment complex and so I get some interference.
But out in the field I get well over 1km

Not sure if anyone else has improved range or etc since the update?
Blessings my friends and have a great weekend

Pardon my apologies. This was supposed to be in the mini 1 section.
lol it’s really late here and I’m so tired [emoji42]

Strangely, my app (iOS) isn't giving me the option to update. Still shows as 1.2.0 in the app settings, even though I see 1.2.1 in the App store... and accessing it at the app store doesn't give me an Update option, only an Open option.
I had to uninstall and install once to get the update

Reactions: Mothman
Hello Mothman:

As mentioned above, I downloaded and installed the update via the Apple Store. However, when I initially opened the Apple Store and displayed the list of my “purchased applications” DJI Fly did not display “update” it only displayed “open”. While that suggested an update was not available, I clicked on the listing for DJI Fly to read the information. When the complete Apple Store entry for DJI Fly displayed, “update” was an option. Selected that and the 1.2.1 downloaded and installed.

Howard

Hello Mothman:

As mentioned above, I downloaded and installed the update via the Apple Store. However, when I initially opened the Apple Store and displayed the list of my “purchased applications” DJI Fly did not display “update” it only displayed “open”. While that suggested an update was not available, I clicked on the listing for DJI Fly to read the information. When the complete Apple Store entry for DJI Fly displayed, “update” was an option. Selected that and the 1.2.1 downloaded and installed.

Howard
Fantastic, thanks for the info, I'll go check it out from the Apple Store.

Just an update.

I am now on Fly App 1.2.1., IOS on a Mini 1 and so far the constant irritating "Weak Signal ...blah blah " and "Strong Interference... blah blah" pop ups have been addressed.

So far, so good :) Thumbswayup
Fly App 1.2.1 - Mine still has the notifications. My distance seems to have dropped and RC disconnects often after a few hundred metres. Tested a few times. Rolled back to v1. 10 and all far better.

Reactions: JackL
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka