DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly app 1.5.10 latest version wont bind to iPhone 12

Paleomanjim

Reactions
So I just updated the DJI Fly App on my iPhone 12 and went to fly the Mini 2. It had been working fine on the previous version of the update, with hundreds of flights. The Mini 2 and Controller bind normally, but the Fly App on the phone would not connect to the Mini 2. I tried going in to the settings to re-link and it came up with a blank screen. After repeated attempts I downloaded the latest DJI Fly App to my old iphone 6 and it binded and flew fine. I then deleted the DJI Fly App from my iPhone 12 and then re-installed it. I signed in to my account, agreed to all the prompts, selected Mini 2, went into settings and Control and tried to connect, but no go. Deleted tha App again and re-installed it again with same results! It refuses to link up to my iPhone 12. I then downloaded the DJI Fly App to my wifes iPhone 12 and it conected fine to her phone. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I might be overlooking. I've got Wi-Fi on, bluetooth on and everything exactly the same on both my wifes iPhone 12 and mine. Very frustrating, thanks for any advice.

So I just updated the DJI Fly App on my iPhone 12 and went to fly the Mini 2. It had been working fine on the previous version of the update, with hundreds of flights. The Mini 2 and Controller bind normally, but the Fly App on the phone would not connect to the Mini 2. I tried going in to the settings to re-link and it came up with a blank screen. After repeated attempts I downloaded the latest DJI Fly App to my old iphone 6 and it binded and flew fine. I then deleted the DJI Fly App from my iPhone 12 and then re-installed it. I signed in to my account, agreed to all the prompts, selected Mini 2, went into settings and Control and tried to connect, but no go. Deleted tha App again and re-installed it again with same results! It refuses to link up to my iPhone 12. I then downloaded the DJI Fly App to my wifes iPhone 12 and it conected fine to her phone. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I might be overlooking. I've got Wi-Fi on, bluetooth on and everything exactly the same on both my wifes iPhone 12 and mine. Very frustrating, thanks for any advice.
Is your phone and your wife’s on the same version of iOS? I think there was another recent thread saying iOS 15.3 broke the Fly app.

Is your phone and your wife’s on the same version of iOS? I think there was another recent thread saying iOS 15.3 broke the Fly app.
Thanks, my wife has 15.3.1, same as I have. I just updated to 15.4. I powered my iphone off after the update and restated it and now it works! thanks so much.

Last edited:
if any type of computer glitch happens the first thing to do is turn it off then restart fresh. Lot of people panic thinking something major has gone wrong but it’s just a techno thing usually easily solved unless you have been messing with the operating system.
My solution to this is to force stop your app, then delete it, then shutdown your phone/ computer wait for about ten seconds after shutdown and then restart everything and download the app again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7