DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI fly app black screen

Auminer

Reactions
Waiting for MA2 to arrive tomorrow, downloaded and installed the apk to my S7 (6.0.1). Went through all the tutorials etc until the final screen of the long causeway over water pic. When I select any thing, profile for exp., the screen flickers and goes to total black for maybe 10 seconds, then back to the pic.
What's up with this?

No body else has this problem? Do I need the MA2 connected for this to work? I'm still waiting for it to get here.

I just opened the app on my Galaxy S8 with no connection to the aircraft or controller and am not having any issues. It lets me check for restricted zones and fly spots.

I know this was a while ago but I'm having the same problems now. Did you ever figure out a fix if so please tell

I know this was a while ago but I'm having the same problems now. Did you ever figure out a fix if so please tell
Yeah, found out it was my S7. Bought same phone for the wife, but with Android 9, it works. Don't really believe it was the version 6.1, rather my phone being heavy on apps and photo's. Try another phone/tablet and try it. Best to ya!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spitspin