DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App Message

qrtsteve

Reactions
Since I updated the DJI Fly app to version 1.5.9 the following message pops up on my iPad mini. It does seem to cause response issues on my Mavic Air 2 when maneuvering the drone. I’m wondering if the iPad mini CPU no longer has enough processing power to run the latest version of the app.

“Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected”

@qrtsteve yes it is the iPad that the message is on about ,if it is a dedicated device that you only use to fly your drone with ,then make sure that you only have Apps enabled that you need for flying the drone
turn off cache to device in the fly app
the latest iterations of the fly app, do require the device processor to be working hard during flight,because of the amount of computations that take place within the CPU
i have had to upgrade my i Pad from a 6th gen to an 8th gen as it was not able to cope with the fly app

An iPad Mini 5 is usually the minimum to use without getting the "CPU overloaded" message. I also used to get it with my iPhone 7.

Reactions: Nanny Ogg
@qrtsteve yes it is the iPad that the message is on about ,if it is a dedicated device that you only use to fly your drone with ,then make sure that you only have Apps enabled that you need for flying the drone
turn off cache to device in the fly app
the latest iterations of the fly app, do require the device processor to be working hard during flight,because of the amount of computations that take place within the CPU
i have had to upgrade my i Pad from a 6th gen to an 8th gen as it was not able to cope with the fly app
I'm on Android, and I always make sure to close all other running apps before opening DJI Fly.

No problems so far!

After latest update to 1.6.0 on Samsung Galaxy S.8 the fly app no longer works as it is obscured by a large Academy ad which renders the app inoperable!!

All attempts to delete it have failed including uninstalling and reinstalling, has anyone any ideas?

After latest update to 1.6.0 on Samsung Galaxy S.8 the fly app no longer works as it is obscured by a large Academy ad which renders the app inoperable!!

All attempts to delete it have failed including uninstalling and reinstalling, has anyone any ideas
Contact DJI Support.

Where do you check the DJI Fly version? I've got mine set to auto-update, so I never really notice as they zing by in the background.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa