DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly app - UI positions

eEridani

Reactions
On my Smart Controller connected to my Air 2 - the lower left corner is where the map, compass and collision tiles start. Tap to select which. The map can be minimized. The collision tile seems to only toggle. I see many videos with this collision tile lower center. And to me it makes sense to be there, not in a corner. The tile doesn't drag, so it seems stuck there. Honestly, I can't see why I can't have the collision tile also showing when I have the map full screen (collision tile on top the map). But it seems it is one or the other.

Is there some hidden command to move the tiles; or am I missing something obvious?

edit: probably answers my question Lost my directional icon

Attachments

• Icon Query.jpg
    Icon Query.jpg
    960.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Lol - so a question about a Mavic Air 2 control function does not belong in the Mavic Air 2 Discussion forum. Who knew?

Color me confused, this place has some zealous moderators.

The indicator was moved from the center to the bottom left a while back. It did used to live in the center. So if you see it in videos they are older or the person has not updated software in a while. I would like to have it and the map at the same time too but there is no way. Its only the option to toggle back and forth.

Reactions: eEridani
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S