DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly can't play downloaded videos.

MemoTwin

Reactions
Hello, I need help! I have a DJI mini 2 and have been using it for over a year without a problem. I recently changed my mobile phone to a Nokia XR20 and downloaded the latest version of the DJI fly app from the site because the one I downloaded from the app store stopped working. My problem now is that when I download a video from the drone to my phone, it won't play either in the DJI fly app or the phone player. I can only play cache of videos.

Hello, I need help! I have a DJI mini 2 and have been using it for over a year without a problem. I recently changed my mobile phone to a Nokia XR20 and downloaded the latest version of the DJI fly app from the site because the one I downloaded from the app store stopped working. My problem now is that when I download a video from the drone to my phone, it won't play either in the DJI fly app or the phone player. I can only play cache of videos.
Does the video play in the DJI Fly app before downloading it?

Hi yes, the cached video plays without issue.
Have you tried transferring the files from the SD card? If the videos are stored on the internal memory you have to connect the drone to your PC

Have you tried transferring the files from the SD card? If the videos are stored on the internal memory you have to connect the dro

Have you tried transferring the files from the SD card? If the videos are stored on the internal memory you have to connect the drone to your PC
I tried that too, I transferred the memory card to the computer and the downloaded videos are played there.

I tried that too, I transferred the memory card to the computer and the downloaded videos are played there.
Then that only leaves the fact that your phone is not capable of handling either the file type or size. Have you searched the manufacturer's website or contacted their support team? What format is the video file? MOV or MP4? If MOV, change to MP4.

Then that only leaves the fact that your phone is not capable of handling either the file type or size. Have you searched the manufacturer's website or contacted their support team? What format is the video file? MOV or MP4? If MOV, change to MP4.
Yes so far I have communicated with a Nokia support person with no success. Yes, the files are in mp4 format. I guess I'll wait for an update to fix the problem. Thanks a lot for the quick response and help!

Reactions: GFields
What do you mean by "won't play? What happens when you try to play the video? Is there an error message?
When trying to play it says the following: the video cannot be played. Another interesting fact is that videos uploaded to my cloud recorded with the old version of the application are also played on this phone. I don't understand the difference between the videos I downloaded before and the ones I'm downloading now from the new version of the DJ I app. The format is MP4 again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000