DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly - Flight Data Center

Delands

Reactions
Hello to all - new owner of Mavic Mini here!

I have a query regarding the logging of flights in the app - is it possible to remove any of them?

I had a wee flight indoors and its logged up over 5km and the map shows i flew from Scotland down to the Gulf of Guinea just south of Ghana in Africa!

Obviously, it's pants as I didnt have a GPS signal indoors.... so looking to get it removed.

Thanks in advance.
14_2x.gif

Welcome to the forum.
Delete the log file from the phone memory. The GUI shows no option to delete it from there.

Later Edit: I stand corrected as there is a GUI Option to do this. (check post #6 below).

Last edited:
Hello to all - new owner of Mavic Mini here!

I have a query regarding the logging of flights in the app - is it possible to remove any of them?

I had a wee flight indoors and its logged up over 5km and the map shows i flew from Scotland down to the Gulf of Guinea just south of Ghana in Africa!

Obviously, it's pants as I didnt have a GPS signal indoors.... so looking to get it removed.

Thanks in advance.
14_2x.gif
Impressive first flight ?

If you're on Android delete the logs with your file manager of choice in:

/DJI/dji.go.v5/FlightRecord/

I tested it earlier and worked fine, just make sure you close the DJI app properly for it to register the change.

Welcome to the forum! In android you can swipe left on the specific flight and a red "bin" icon appears to the right. Tap this and it's gone :)

Reactions: netsonic
Well, it worked in a manner.. Deleted the files and it showed perfectly. However, is there a sync backup in place as they have appeared again shortly after in my stats but the files are definately not in the log directory.

Well, it worked in a manner.. Deleted the files and it showed perfectly. However, is there a sync backup in place as they have appeared again shortly after in my stats but the files are definately not in the log directory.
Was that using the swipe-bin option or manually deleting a log file? For me the swipe-delete option seems to remove the flight logs completely and it doesn't reappear with a sync.

Was that using the swipe-bin option or manually deleting a log file? For me the swipe-delete option seems to remove the flight logs completely and it doesn't reappear with a sync.
Tick box then bucket icon delete from phone file manager

Screenshot from the flight logs view inside Fly app. I've swiped left on a flight and a bin icon appears:Screenshot_20200122-201553.jpg

Reactions: Delands
Ok.. That's it sorted now.. Couple of zip files in another directory deleted too which had the same file details created yesterday.
Closed and restarted.. No issues ?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Braw! I accidentally stumbled on it when trying to tap to open a log.

Well that seems a bit easy than deleting files ?

Thanks scro as after my manual attempts the flight came back again.. Lol

The left swipe worked.
That's weird, mine are still gone.

Yeah.. It was weird.. The files were coming back to the phone directory after deleting and restarting app.

Though we seem to have an official DJI in app option!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada