DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly Flight Logs for Lichi Flights?

Amckim2084

Reactions
If I remember correctly, when I flew my Mavic 2 Pro before with Litchi, there were still flight logs for it on the DJI GO app. But when I fly Mavic Mini with Litchi, I don’t see any records on the DJI Fly app. Is there suppose to be? Auto sync is turned on and I’m always on WiFi.

If not, where are the flight records for Litchi?
I don’t fly as often as I used to so I forgotten a lot of things lol. I just want to see my flight path on a map like I can with the Fly app.

If I remember correctly, when I flew my Mavic 2 Pro before with Litchi, there were still flight logs for it on the DJI GO app. But when I fly Mavic Mini with Litchi, I don’t see any records on the DJI Fly app. Is there suppose to be
Litchi is not a DJI app and it doesn't add flight records to a DJI app.
It does save flight records in the Litchi app.
You can find where in the instructions for the Phantomhelp log viewer:

Litchi is not a DJI app and it doesn't add flight records to a DJI app.
It does save flight records in the Litchi app.
You can find where in the instructions for the Phantomhelp log viewer:
I remember now that I used air data to see my litchi flights but I was actually looking to a view a playing of the flight like you can with the DJI apps. For some reason, I thought they were still available on the DJI apps. I may have thought that because I have screen recorded my phone during litchi waypoint missions before so that’s probably where I got confused.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas