DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FLY for Android

W5CI

Reactions
I bought a dedicated Android phone for the MM with ver 8.1.0 Where can I find the DJI Fly app for Android if it doesn't show in the Play store.

I bought a dedicated Android phone for the MM with ver 8.1.0 Where can I find the DJI Fly app for Android if it doesn't show in the Play store.
Go to dji.com -> mavic mini -> downloads. Download the android app and copy it into your phone. Open a file manger and install it. If that doesn't work, get another phone. I have a Nokia 2.2

Go to dji.com -> mavic mini -> downloads. Download the android app and copy it into your phone. Open a file manger and install it. If that doesn't work, get another phone. I have a Nokia 2.2

GEE thanks I thought Nokia has been gone for 30 years

I found the Problem, the DJI Fly app requires a 64 bit Android operating system.

A bit unusual an Android would update to version 8 and not be 64 bit. More often the problem is insufficient installed RAM.

A bit unusual an Android would update to version 8 and not be 64 bit. More often the problem is insufficient installed RAM.
Andoid 8 or 9 come in both 32 & 64 bit. A 64 bit cpu does not necessarily mean a 64 bit bus.

Reactions: Danr-62
Hi CareyL,
Can you actually fly a Mavic Mini (MM) with your Nokia 2.2? I also have Nokia 2.2. I can install the DJI Fly app but since it does not guarantee a connection with a drone, I am afraid of buying a MM. So far, you are the only one who mentioned using Nokia 2.2 with a MM. Your response would help a lot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent