DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji fly map

billmerrill

Reactions
Just a couple of questions about the DJI Fly app for IOS. Are you able to pick between Google Maps or Apple Maps? When I open up the map view; not full screen, the altitude reading covers a portion of the map. The wording doesn't move far enough to the right. Any fix for that?

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 34
Just a couple of questions about the DJI Fly app for IOS. Are you able to pick between Google Maps or Apple Maps? When I open up the map view; not full screen, the altitude reading covers a portion of the map. The wording doesn't move far enough to the right. Any fix for that?
Apple devices do not use the Google Maps system at least as far as DJI are concerned. As for text adjustment, there is none. DJI may adjust placement of text if enough people complained about it to them. For reference the Go 4 App does not have that issue, so probably a over site on the software side for those using. I use a Smart Controller and just checked the Fly App...When I touch map, the text slides over out side of the small map box view, so it may be a iOS problem (App side). Have to have someone verify if only Apple or Android version of Fly App.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55