DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji fly

Rtodasr

Reactions
Recently purchased a samsung galaxy tab a for my mini. Works great except I can't play my videos. Any suggestions?

Recently purchased a samsung galaxy tab a for my mini. Works great except I can't play my videos. Any suggestions?
How are you trying to play the videos? Are you downloading to the tablet? Pulling the sd-card and placing it in the tablet?
The mini is picky about closing or stopping a video before turning off the drone. So, if you are filming, make sure to stop the video.

How are you trying to play the videos? Are you downloading to the tablet? Pulling the sd-card and placing it in the tablet?
The mini is picky about closing or stopping a video before turning off the drone. So, if you are filming, make sure to stop the video.
The videos are already downloaded to the tablet. Just can't view them.

The videos are already downloaded to the tablet. Just can't view them.
Do you have a video or jpg player on the Tablet? Is there a file manager that can open them? What is happening when you try playing them? How did you download them to the tablet? Again, it might be possible that they were not "officially" or appropriately closed after you completed "filming" the video?

Have you tried viewing them on a computer or your phone?

I have multiple videos I have downloaded. I can view all of them on my phone and computer, just not the tablet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123