DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FPV Backpack?

JoostGT3

Reactions
So I have been used to having convenient transportation packs for my DJI drones. (Spark with the charging station and bag that fitted, it, Fly more combo bags for the Mavic Pro's and the Mini. All of which, I think I like the FMC Box for the Mavic Mini 1 most.

Now last week I bought the DJI FPV and today I will receive the FMC and Motion controller.
What I found during my week with the drone, is that it comes with a lot of cables and stuff that needs to be connected/disconnected (props, goggle antennae, wires, batteries). All of this stuff I have to take off before transporting it, because I use a standard backpack, throw in the controller, then the drone with props detached, then the goggles and finally a cloth bag wit all the loose items.

I am looking for a carrying bag, preferably a backpack, NOT a hard case like the pelican cases, that can fit all the gear with a little bit of spare room, for sandwiches, drinking bottle and what have you. Preferably, it would be sturdy enough so I can leave at least the goggle antenae on, but hopefully the props as well. Furthermore, it shouldn't be reasonably compact.

Now, I found the DJI Goggles Carry More backpack (LINK), which seems to cater for most of my needs, see image below. It also looks quite well made, although I don't really care for the particular style when carrying it. In my experience, the DJI FMC bags are always a wee bit on the small side, always leaving you wanting for a little bit more space so you could bring the charger, or some accessories. (EDIT: It also seems to be out of stock, not sure if they are planning to restock it)

My question is; does anybody have this bag in combination with the FPV Fly more combo, and if so, what is your experience with it? Also, do people have other/better suggestions or recommendations for a backpack?

Thanks in advance guys, any input is highly appreciated!
Cheers, Joost

821484bcabd340e850340c73d24f13ae@origin.jpg

The picture you uploaded has everything included in the fly more combo.

Last edited:
Yep, works for me. Had this bag for a few years as I received it in some combo but never had a use for it until now.

IMG_20210313_200654.jpg

Reactions: JoostGT3
Yeah, this one:

Also cut my cable to remove the clutter.

IMG_20210308_140849.jpg

Reactions: JoostGT3
Yep, works for me. Had this bag for a few years as I received it in some combo but never had a use for it until now.

View attachment 125654
Haha seems we are on parallel trajectories @Kilrah! Thanks for posting. Ideally I am looking for something so I can leave the goggles antennae and the drone props on, just to make starting to fly a bit more convenient, but this setup seems to work as well.

I need a backpack carry and want to leave my props and antennas in place/ready to fly. So far only finding This pack from MC-CASES. Has anyone seen another?

Nice, no Amazon here but just found a local seller who had it listed with 1-2 weeks delivery, ordered one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11