DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FPV combo question

4 inch pistons

Reactions
Being new and still on the simulator for the FPV world, I am thinking of the FPV combo deals for the GPS, panic button, RTH button, etc.... I don't care for the Avata because of the motion controller. The FPV comes with the goggles, drone and controller. Since I plan on more drones in the future, I know the goggles can be used, but can the controller be used (bind) to other receivers in the future?

I think DJI is only going to use that RC for their Fpv type quads and not their camera drones.

Being new and still on the simulator for the FPV world, I am thinking of the FPV combo deals for the GPS, panic button, RTH button, etc.... I don't care for the Avata because of the motion controller. The FPV comes with the goggles, drone and controller. Since I plan on more drones in the future, I know the goggles can be used, but can the controller be used (bind) to other receivers in the future?
The controller works for the FPV and Avata currently. The motion controller is not bad but if you prefer the controller 2 you can use it.

It's really stupid there isn't a bundle for the Avata with the RC.
Best of both worlds, get the FPV combo and add a drone-only Avata :D

Last edited:
It's really stupid there isn't a bundle for the Avata with the RC.
Best of both worlds, get the FPV combo and add a drone-only Avata :D
I ordered my Controller 2 at the end of August and just received it and it has a recent build date. I agree, there should be a combo option with the RC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada