DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FPV CRASH TEST

@AcorreiA Alex has done a similar test with all the DJI family of drones over the years,some survived some didnt ,only problem, is it real ,or just a clever way for DJI to get some great promotional footage ,how do we know its the same drone after each crash ,regardless of that, it is great entertainment ,but personally i dont like to see expensive items being subjected to such torture, even in the name of fun

I always wonder who paid for the drones used in these videos?
Today you can earn enough money on a YT channel in order to actually live on it ... so if they pay for the equipment they trash from their own pocket, it's likely worth it in the end. Or DJI value their promotional work & see to that you have the thing's sent to you early free of charge to help DJI rise the hype.

A youtube content creator with 1million subscribers and 2 videos a month with a million views will average $100,000 dollars a month. So yes destroying a 1300 dollar drone is well worth it. The 2 highest paid industries on youtube is financial and tech.

Reactions: AcorreiA
@AcorreiA Alex has done a similar test with all the DJI family of drones over the years,some survived some didnt ,only problem, is it real ,or just a clever way for DJI to get some great promotional footage ,how do we know its the same drone after each crash ,regardless of that, it is great entertainment ,but personally i dont like to see expensive items being subjected to such torture, even in the name of fun
Many thanks for your answer, its truly the same thought i have about this, but in the end its super fun to watch, but at the same time, its unatural to destroy something, maybe if it is a machine.

A youtube content creator with 1million subscribers and 2 videos a month with a million views will average $100,000 dollars a month. So yes destroying a 1300 dollar drone is well worth it. The 2 highest paid industries on youtube is financial and tech.
Yes, i believe in that business, if you have enough visualization you can get a lot of money. My self, years ago, filmed a Motocross event and i posted on youtube just for fun. The video was liked by brasilian and watched by thousands! I was able to earn 800euros (+/-700$)!!! Here it is:

Reactions: restyler
Today you can earn enough money on a YT channel in order to actually live on it ... so if they pay for the equipment they trash from their own pocket, it's likely worth it in the end. Or DJI value their promotional work & see to that you have the thing's sent to you early free of charge to help DJI rise the hype.
Yes, you are right with youtube, but if DJI fund this kind of video with a lot of drones to destroy and substitute after each crash, i consider that as a scam. I want to believe that this is an independent video production. But..who knows for shore?

I have offered to pay for the drones out of the 11.5 million dollars that the nice man in Nigeria said is lying in the bank there. I just have to send him the $250 transfer fee!
Ahahaha, well said!

in fact into anything,or anyone for that matter, the drone doesn't care

Not only did it crash into a pole,
a Pole managed to crash it, too :)
Guess he missed that "Panic button" ... but oh well, that's nothing ... a bit of super glue will fix that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest