Site
mavichelp.com
Reactions: RMS001

Wow.... Thanks for sharing.
Now we can find out if it is worth the 1300 dollars.

Many wallets are lighter this morning. Many promises have been made to wives.

Last edited:
Many wallets are lighter this morning. Many promises have been made to wives.

I'm trying to use my 60th birthday... Still need to hear more reviews...

me tooo, just ordered mine

Well, mine arrived on Sunday. I was like a kid in Christmas!!! After charging everything, I tried to activate thru DJI Fly without success. Well, I didn't find in anywhere that you need to install the APK version of DJI Fly. I did and this morning I did my first fly. I never flew FPV before and the experience was awesome! Just use Normal and Sport, but at 62 mph was a great experience. The sound of that little AC is amazing. Waiting for the fly simulator for Android to start testing Manual mode. For now, I feel is a nice addition to my collection and a step to FPV acro.

Well, mine arrived on Sunday. I was like a kid in Christmas!!! After charging everything, I tried to activate thru DJI Fly without success. Well, I didn't find in anywhere that you need to install the APK version of DJI Fly. I did and this morning I did my first fly. I never flew FPV before and the experience was awesome! Just use Normal and Sport, but at 62 mph was a great experience. The sound of that little AC is amazing. Waiting for the fly simulator for Android to start testing Manual mode. For now, I feel is a nice addition to my collection and a step to FPV acro.
got mine this morning

Well, I had already DJI Fly for my MM and it doesn't work and the video said that you can install from Google Play. I uninstalled and install the available version. Doesn't work neither. Scanning the code I was directed to download and install an APK. That was the one that work. That procedure wasn't covered anywhere. Thanks for the video. I saw that one several times in the last couple of days. Still, not very accurate.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag