DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FPV Tomorrow

A.O.

Reactions
So whos looking to order one tomorrow or soon after?

I'm thinking about it once I hear some reviews. seems like a hybrid, part camera drone, part FPV drone...

We shall see tomorrow. ?

Get that thing up in the air and give a report!!

This is going to be interesting....

Last edited:
That advertise a trade in feature but cant find it on the web site. Any suggestions??
Thanks

Looks exciting. But beware of pricing. If you don't get the combo and order just the "drone", this is all you get (see below). Note that it is listed as "compatible" with controller and goggles- but neither is included for $739. So a bit misleading. The contoller is $200. So really $938 cause you ain't gonna fly it without a controller. And if you buy the "combo" kit you get what's pictured below, but note that the"fly more" kit will cost you another $300. I suppose DJI did this intentionally because you might have to replace your crashed FPV drone. I wonder if they'll have a Care/Refresh policy available for this, and if so, how much? I really hate this kind of pricing/marketing strategy. Remember back in the day when Apple sold its first Macs without a keyboard and mouse- which cost about $200! Sort of reminds me of that. Don't get me wrong, I might love to have one of these in the future. Who knows. I just like stuff to be straight forward; don't split hairs and don't pee on my head and tell me its raining.

1614702292736.png

What's in the box with the FPV Drone ala carte ↓↓↓:

1614702096292.png

Care refresh is available.
Obviously the package is the $1300 bundle, the aircraft only is basically a replacement.

Reactions: A.O.
This is going to be interesting....
This video was posted just before it was released, it does not appear he had any access to it, and there are always negative nannies out there it seems.. sure its their opinion and we all should know how those work by now... While the info be provides may help someone decide to buy or not, I think I'd rather see him post a video where he's actually flown it himself..

Reactions: A.O.
So whos looking to order one tomorrow or soon after?

I'm thinking about it once I hear some reviews. seems like a hybrid, part camera drone, part FPV drone...
I read every thread here and watched the DJI video three times. Impressive, but scary as hell. Am I the only one here who feels like, holy smokes, this thing is definitely not for me? With all of the restrictions and congested environments, I think there will be a very small market for this. In my very humble opinion, DJI should have come through for us on the Mavic 3 Pro. For me, I am definitely not interested in FPV , even for free. I love my Mavic 2 Pro and intend to keep it for as long as I can. To heck with you,DJI!

Reactions: Thomas B
I read every thread here and watched the DJI video three times. Impressive, but scary as hell. Am I the only one here who feels like, holy smokes, this thing is definitely not for me? With all of the restrictions and congested environments, I think there will be a very small market for this. In my very humble opinion, DJI should have come through for us on the Mavic 3 Pro. For me, I am definitely not interested in FPV , even for free. I love my Mavic 2 Pro and intend to keep it for as long as I can. To heck with you,DJI!
And I was thinking the exact opposite!! Sounds like it was designed JUST for me! You have the ability to fly it just like a mini or MA2 AND you have the ability to do a lot more with it!! I am most definitely HIGHLY interested in this and will be the proud owner as soon as I can scrounge up the rest of the funds!!! YEEHAWW this guy looks like fun!

And I was thinking the exact opposite!! Sounds like it was designed JUST for me! You have the ability to fly it just like a mini or MA2 AND you have the ability to do a lot more with it!! I am most definitely HIGHLY interested in this and will be the proud owner as soon as I can scrounge up the rest of the funds!!! YEEHAWW this guy looks like fun!
I don't even drive my car that fast! At the very least they should have had more sensors. I've been flying drones for only 3 years and feel like a beginner every time I go out there. I feel like this might be the day of the crash. So this would be like driving a souped up Harley Davidson for me. Whoaaaa! Get me off of this thing fast.

Reactions: A.O. and Thomas B
I don't even drive my car that fast! At the very least they should have had more sensors. I've been flying drones for only 3 years and feel like a beginner every time I go out there. I feel like this might be the day of the crash. So this would be like driving a souped up Harley Davidson for me. Whoaaaa! Get me off of this thing fast.
I broke the speedometer (140 mph) on one of my cars once by pegging it going too fast!
I have a nice Harley Davidson out in my garage, and its "riding" it not "driving" it! I was a riding instructor for years.

Cant wait to get this new bird and fly it! Again... YEEHAAAAA
FLRTI.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots