DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI G0 4 Android crashes upon connection with Mavic Pro

Bosque

Reactions
Can anyone shed some light on this, because tbh, I'm at the end of my tether!

This happens even if I am
  • using either of two different Samsung phones
  • Connecting to using RC or WiFI.
  • Whether SD card in, or out,
  • with cache cleared and
  • DJI GO re-installed,

So... it seems to be a problem with the Mavic . BUT
one in 5 times, connection happens as expected so its intermittent

I'm away from home so can't get dji assistant in play.

Any ideas?

With thanks, Tom

Try a non-Samsung phone if possible. It seems to me that these connection problems are more common with them.

Thanks all. I will try with another phone back home but right now, am in the pyrenees so was hoping to fix the problem here...

Thanks all. I will try with another phone back home but right now, am in the pyrenees so was hoping to fix the problem here...
Just saw a tip the other day, suggesting that ppl power up phone after drone and controller have connected. Good luck. SOB

I had that awhile back with my s9 not fun so I went with the best data phone to usb cable I could find. Cost 20 usd and it was 3ft not excited about that either but it worked used shorter ones still disc. No problems since new short ones still had problems so I stick with 3ft.

I had that awhile back with my s9 not fun so I went with the best data phone to usb cable I could find. Cost 20 usd and it was 3ft not excited about that either but it worked used shorter ones still disc. No problems since new short ones still had problems so I stick with 3ft.
Getting a device that will work with Go 4 is probably the biggest, and most discussed problem ppl have with DJI products. Geez, your in the Pyrenees and your drone won't work!! I had no idea how lucky I got when I first got my Mavic and grabbed an old Sony phone I had laying around the house, a it works perfectly. Sony Experia Z3v, 5 years old running Android 4.4.4, SOB

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR