DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4.0.7 no longer works on Samsung S7 Edge

I've tried every available resolution, what are you running?

Oh, and have you got a Lotus?

how do i find what res iam running ?. i had a s1 elise for the last 10 years. just sold it on.
did a flight yesterday with latest app, no problems at all.

It's been perfect up to now, but instead after updating I get this. Can I downgrade to 4.0.6 somehow?

View media item 638

Yes you can downgrade to an earlier DJI GO 4 app or DJI GO 3 app. Just go to this site >> You searched for DJI Go - APKMirror . All of the app versions are listed there and are available for download. You will probably have to give your Samsung device permission to install the app (like I did) since it didn't come from the Google Play Store (trusted download). I have tried out the GO 4 app 4.0.6 ver. with latest firmware and all went well on the first 2 flights but the 3rd flight my phone shut down and rebooted (blacked out) while almost 2 miles out. I hit RTH and the Mavic did come back to the home point and land thank God. Never lost connection on the RC, just the app crashed my phone.

I am running GO 4 ver.4.0.4 on my phone and GO 3 ver.3.1.4 on my Sam Tab A. with firmware .550 with no issues at all.

Rod

In the settings, under display.

I've got an S1 111s and run www.thelotusforums.com :D
it says. SCREEN MODE..ADAPTIVE DISPLAY..
SCREEN RESOLUTION..FHD(1920X1080)
loved my s1 but for the last couple of years it only went to the test center and back. so it was time to sell it on.. i used to go to all the elise trophy events, and went on plenty of runs with NYLOC.

Reactions: Bibs
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada