DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4.3.16 now available!

Bernd2019

Reactions
A new update comes to the CS. Very fast after the last one. SURPRISE! ;)

Last edited:
Hmm not sure where you got the ‘possible’ change log from but the actual change log is a little less exciting [emoji1]

c9a23ac832a22dd063c19dd3a30d7eef.jpg

Reactions: Bernd2019
Hi ,
where is the new update for CS ?
thanks,

When you open up the Go4 app on you CS, along the bottom you’ll see five icons. You should have a “blue dot” on the “me” icon. Press that and It’ll ask you if you want to update. Remember the CS needs to be connected to WiFi for the download.?

Will this upgrade make it possible to use the SC to fly and the CS to adjust camera settings, for example.
It is my desire to have the navigation map displayed on the SC and camera view displayed on the CS.

I would imagine that this configuration will have the SC as the master component and the CS as the slave component.

My SC and Black goggles await for me at the house. I haven't quite figured out the CS as it is Android and I use Apple products that I don't quite understand. I just know Apple Works and I get by.

Many Thanks,
Pat

Will this upgrade make it possible to use the SC to fly and the CS to adjust camera settings, for example.
It is my desire to have the navigation map displayed on the SC and camera view displayed on the CS.

I would imagine that this configuration will have the SC as the master component and the CS as the slave component.

My SC and Black goggles await for me at the house. I haven't quite figured out the CS as it is Android and I use Apple products that I don't quite understand. I just know Apple Works and I get by.

Many Thanks,
Pat

Thats the way dual controllers worked on the Mavic Pro. One person can fly and the other control the gimbal and/or fly. On the MP, one person can see the map and the other can see the FPV. Hope its the same for the M2 w/ SC and CS. Im just too busy and lazy to go try.

Thats the way dual controllers worked on the Mavic Pro. One person can fly and the other control the gimbal and/or fly. On the MP, one person can see the map and the other can see the FPV. Hope its the same for the M2 w/ SC and CS. Im just too busy and lazy to go try.
Many Thanks!
I'm an OTR Driver and fairly Isolated. the truck is to long to get into the I store so I can get educated and I don't have kids to learn from. While I seem to get by learning from trial and error I definitely struggle in the foriegn world of computers!
I will get by the house Friday and dig into my new toys. I'm sure a good bit of time will be spent fitting the pieces together. I now have hope that my time will not be wasted trying to do the impossible!!!

Thanks Again,
Pat

Reactions: Former Member
Many Thanks!
I'm an OTR Driver and fairly Isolated. the truck is to long to get into the I store so I can get educated and I don't have kids to learn from. While I seem to get by learning from trial and error I definitely struggle in the foriegn world of computers!
I will get by the house Friday and dig into my new toys. I'm sure a good bit of time will be spent fitting the pieces together. I now have hope that my time will not be wasted trying to do the impossible!!!

Thanks Again,
Pat

Did you unbox all your new stuff?

Hi guys is their a way to skip this firmware update for dual controllers? When I press update with my mavic platinium pro go4 crashes. I am aware its for mavic 2. My question is how do I stop go4 from prompting me about this update? The blue icon on the cs keep asking me to download. Was it an error by DJI for us to get this update as I flying MPP??

Hi guys is their a way to skip this firmware update for dual controllers? When I press update with my mavic platinium pro go4 crashes. I am aware its for mavic 2. My question is how do I stop go4 from prompting me about this update? The blue icon on the cs keep asking me to download. Was it an error by DJI for us to get this update as I flying MPP??

All I done was just press the “wait” button, picture below. Also if you don’t have your CS connected to the net via WiFi it won’t ask for the update, blue dot above the “me” icon doesn’t show??

2581A524-A45C-4C84-BC2F-52A26339053A.jpeg

Guys this the problem
All I done was just press the “wait” button, picture below. Also if you don’t have your CS connected to the net via WiFi it won’t ask for the update, blue dot above the “me” icon doesn’t show??

View attachment 71503
Thank you porky for helping out. If I never update this version on go4 app will this stop future updates?

For what it's worth mine worked perfectly during the short test I used it for. I'm just kinda laughing because before it was people upset the update wasn't out, now that it is...
I don't really like ignoring the update. I have had success with all my go4 updates for cs so far. Do you know where I can download the apk for cs? Maybe I will try to install from a SD card

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest